Lansing Community College Digital Innovation Center for the Arts, Science, and Technology: A lab where student interns work with faculty and lab staff on products related to education and technology for internal and external clients.
To give students the real world experience they are looking for to develop and take their skills to the next level. We create projects of all different aspects of technology from web design to 3D modeling for the school and third party clients. If you are interested in our services Email us at email@example.com, or submit the projects form on our services page.
- We are working on getting a copy of our games live on the site for your enjoyment! We are planning on having Dr.Rig, the LCC Collision Lab, BEAST, and maybe more. Check back soon for more details!
- The Auto Earmark project is in the finishing stages! We have the UI finished and now we are working on getting the tests and activities ready for the automotive students to use! This game will allow them to learn about hybrid cars in a more interactive setting!
- We had our first Game Night on Nov. 14th! It was a great success and everybody loved the free pizza and pop. It was a great time meeting new people with similar interest. Check back for the dates for upcoming Game Nights!
- Another project has just been brought to our lab. This one is geared towards safety inspections for students in the LCC Automotive program focusing on electrical hybrid vehicles.
- Our Lab is now open for college credits! More details to come, but students can now enroll in a class to come use our DICAST Lab.